Outplacement Programs for Executives and Directors
Oak's Senior Manager/Director Category would apply to Vice Presidents, General Managers and above. Certainly, higher level released employees utilize more outplacement services. Services are unlimited and continue until the Executive is re-employed.
- Resumes will be more complex and will require several drafts, critiques and reviews before finalized.
- Multiple cover letters and resumes are often utilized by Senior Managers to target specific industries.
- One-to-One counseling at the executive level is extensive and covers all aspects of a comprehensive campaign.
- An executive will spend more time discussing strategy with an Oak Partner.
- Significantly more company and executive recruiter databases will be generated and several targeted industry mail/e-mail merges will be run simultaneously.
- Higher level clients frequently have 2-3 practice interviews to hone their interviewing skills.
- Executives typically meet with their Oak Partner to discuss in detail each interview, immediately after it takes place, to determine weak areas and develop an interview follow-up letter to address the weak response areas in greater depth.
- Additionally, a great deal of time is spent with the Oak Partner on networking techniques and the use of industry contacts to network into a company.
- Venture capital companies and business start-ups are often included in the counseling sessions.
- As the executive's campaign matures, time is spent evaluating potential offers, strategies to employ to receive an offer and ways to balance simultaneous offers.
- Oak assists each individual in negotiating their offer and at the executive level the offers are complex and require due diligence regarding stock incentives and bonus opportunities.
- Oak remains in contact with the placed executive to ensure a smooth transition into their new role and will provide executive coaching as part of the outplacement package when required to facilitate a smooth transition.
Contact Us Today
Contact Oak Consulting today to learn more about our outplacement approach and other services.